Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For My DeAr BhAbHi~~~

There was a time when i believed,
that i can always be relieved.....
a time when i really thought,
that things need not be wrought.....
life was as smooth as a river,
and i thought myself to be a skillful diver....

That was the time when life seemed to be so full,
but then god showed his supremacy and made it complete awful.....
I lost my mother, my friend, my philosopher,
and the world expected me to act braver........
I felt that all the beautiful things were not for me,
something which was completely mine was taken away from me.......
but then when all the gates seems to be closed
there is always a hope to again get composed.....

that sweet hope of mine , I anticipated in you.
with expectations in mind and pleasure a few
U had suddenly became a part of my family...
MY family had now turned into our family..

initially I found it difficult to have faith in you,
But you true love and humble efforts were enough to do....
I started loving you like my elder sister'
the thing which I always carved for now did not bother
my father was now your father too..
and his happiness and joy was your happiness too...
U became my partner in all my efforts....
And I sharing with U all my Blots!!!
today is the day you became my brother's wife
And
this is just a way to wish you a prosperous married life.....................

5 comments: